Whether you call it social responsibility, corporate citizenship, or corporate conscience, we know that opportunities for “Give Back” are important to your company and your employees.
We believe that providing companies easy to use ways to engage employees alongside one another in giving and volunteering activities is key to creating lasting social change and reaping the benefits of employee engagement.
- Sponsor one of our must-attend events
- Host a team building fundraiser - Jeans Day, Chili Cook-Off, Guest Bartending, Tournament (mini-golf, corn hole, bowling, etc.), spare change collection
- Underwrite a group event for critically ill children and their family members, provide manpower at the event
- Give the gift of a meal - organize a grocery store gift card drive at your company to help families in need
- Join hundreds of other companies through our Holiday Giving Program - make a difference in children's lives during the holiday season
- Get your employees together for a fun teambuilding excercise by volunteering as a group at one of our fundraisers
- Collect and assemble Movie & Pizza Night Kits for our homebound families
- Feeling lazy? Let us do all the work, we can create a customized team building event and bring it to you!
Download our Corporate Give Back Whitepaper here