You are invited to Casey Cares 4th Annual Biggest Pajama Party!
Casey Cares is all about celebrating National Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day - which is set for April 16, 2019 - as a way to support our program which provides new pairs of pajamas to critically ill kids recovering from rigorous medical treatment at area hospitals, hospices or at home. Named in memory of a Casey Cares child, Kamryn, who loved when her grandmother brought her new pajamas while undergoing cancer treatments, Kami's Jammies is near and dear to our hearts. We often send kids in our programs pajamas as part of an at-home movie night kit, complete with gift cards for movies, popcorn and movie-theater candy. Help us provide a little bit of comfort to kids who need it most and donate pajamas and gift cards today!
Show your support for our kids throughout the month of April in three easy steps!
2. Take a photo of your team in their pajamas and share them on social media with the hashtag #CaseyCaresBiggestPJParty
3. Host a drive—collect pajamas and gift cards. Download your #CaseyCaresBiggestPJParty Flyer!
- New two-piece pairs of pajamas (infant sizes to teen sizes!)
- $10-$20 movie gift cards (Fandango, Netflix, Amazon, Walmart, Target)
- $10-$20 pizza restaurant gift cards (Ledo Pizza, Pizza Hut, Domino's)